Crypto is an unforgiving rapid-fire industry filled with extremes… Extreme competition, extreme innovation, and extreme quick-get-rich scam projects. It’s hard to differentiate one from the other with the hypes, pumps, and noise.
At ZenCash, we lead by example. Our ethos is simple: We want to make the world a better, more inclusive place by leveling the economic playing field through technology. Privacy is a human right and individuals own their private data. We are transparent with our communications and development, and our community is warm and authentic.
The proof is in the pudding.
Within only six months, the ZenCash team delivered nearly 80% of the White Paper and brought to market critical technology and concepts such as node encryption with secure nodes and the world’s most secure messaging system. The ZenCash’s team focus is to bring innovative products to market quickly and consistently iterate to perfection.
Conveying complex information to users in a simple, attractive way is important but one should look beyond rose-colored glasses and evaluate actual deliverables. So, let’s take a look at where we started, what we’ve accomplished so far, and where we are headed.
ZenCash Accomplishments: 2017
Based on the accomplishments below, I see consistent, innovative deliveries… ZenCash is pretty with substance. What’s your take?
- ZenCash Launch 5/30/17
- Listed on Bittrex exchange
Q3 2017 – Delivered
- Paid 24 replay protection victims
- Addressed replay transactions BIP-115
- Open SSL integration
- TLS integration (SSL cert for node encryption)
- Blockchain improvements
- Released ZenCash Tor Dedicated Nodes
- ZenChat integrated in Swing Wallet 1:1 | 1:Many
- Began Secure Node development
- Listed on Evercoin exchange
- Listed on Coss.io exchange
- Merchant integrations: cointopay.com & coinpayments.net
- Released Android App
- Russian website released
Q4 2017 – Delivered
- Community Logo contest
- Release Secure Nodes with payments to Production
- Released Desktop Wallet Arizen – lite blockchain
- Research and Development contracts
- Listed on Cryptopia exchange
- Listed on UpBit exchange
- Began soft rebrand
- Code Particle development team contract
For a detailed 2018 goals, check out the ZenCash Public Development Roadmap
2018 – Year of Expansion
- Expand development team clusters
- Additional exchange listings
- Begin R&D on DAO Treasury and Scalability
- Hardware Wallet Integration
- Proposal Submission and Voting System GUI
- OpenBazaar Integration
- iOS App via AppStore
- Domain Fronting
- DAO Treasury proof-of-concept
- DAO Treasury Protocol-Level Voting System Prototype
- Secure Node system built into blockchain protocol Study
- Scalability Study Recommendation Prototype Software